Tuesday, 8 January 2013

So Tuesday's lunch is looking really healthy. Probably a little too healthy but it should allow for some sweet treats later in the evening. That's what I love about WeightWatchers, it makes you think about your food choices without depriving you of anything. For instance 2 Lemon Cream biscuits are 4 ProPoints but 3 Lemon Cream biscuits are 7 ProPoints. Now 4 I can spare on a treat but 7 points is the equivalent of a healthy sandwich! 



Hungry Hubby is having 4 Slimmers Choice Lemon & Pepper Chicken Kebabs from Woolworth's, a salad made from rocket, red pepper & blueberries, red grapes, carrots and sour cream & chive dip. I found out Hungry Hubby has a tendency to find something he likes, request it every day for a couple of weeks and then refuses to have it in his lunch box. He loved hummus and carrot sticks and would complain if I left it out, now he wants everything but hummus. Such a shame because now I have a liking for it.


Therefore I'm having only 2 kebabs, frozen raspberries and blackberries, red and green grapes, hummus and carrots. I love berries but they never last long enough so now I freeze them which means they also don't get squashed in the lunchbox.

Comments

  1. FYI the total ProPoints for my lunchbox is 10 ProPoints. This includes the kebabs and salad for lunch and 2 snacks (first the fruit and then the carrots).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: do not try to place frozen berries in the lunch box as they become mushy as the defrost. I will use them in smoothies instead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts