Lunch box: Monday, 28 January 2013

Hungry Hubby is attending a work function which includes his lunch (lucky guy) so I decided to treat myself. And boy am I having an interesting lunch!


I'm having a salad made from butter lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, orange pepper and feta. My protein portion is a little bit of a luxury hot smoked Norwegian Salmon. It's a substantial piece of fish, high in omega 3 and nothing of the slimy aspect that I can't stand of those thin little pink slices of cold smoked salmon that is so popular.

Because my lunch is so healthy {5 WeightWatchers ProPoints} I decided to go a bit wild with my breakfast so am having a fresh croissant with Nutella { 9 WeightWatchers ProPoints} My very own version of a chocolate croissant! A lot sweeter than the classic french version but just as tasty. Makes my feet itch to go to Paris again...

Comments

Popular Posts