Ham, Cheese, Mango and Blueberry Quesadilla

This was an idea that came to me while driving home tonight. It started with ham and cheese. It was something that I had in the fridge. Then I thought bread or croissants. Then I remembered I had flour tortillas. I added mango because I wanted something sweet. Then I added blackberries for colour. And Ham, Cheese, Mango and Blueberry Quesadilla just sounded good. It turned out beautifully.

Ingredients:

• 3 flour tortillas
• 6 slices Swiss cheese
• 9 slices shaved ham
• 100 g mango 
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 6 slices Gouda cheese

1. Place 2 slices Swiss cheese on one half of each tortilla. 

2. Top with 3 slices shaved ham.

3. Top with mango, thinly sliced. top with blueberries

4. Top with 2 slices Gouda cheese each.

5. Fold in half and either grill in a sandwich press or fry in a non-stick frying pan.

Comments

Popular Posts