Lunch box: Thursday, 17 January 2013

Hungry Hubby is being spoiled today! He is having 2 Hawaiian Chicken Burger for lunch and boy they are good. They are so good that when we had them for dinner I overdid it by having two hamburgers myself!


With his two hamburgers, Hungry Hubby is also having biltong, wasabi peanuts, carrots and these beautiful flat dessert peaches. He shouldn't be hungry after this!

Because I over indulged so badly at dinner, I'm only having the chicken breast with cheese melted over it with herb salad.


My treat is the mascarpone cheese with figs and pecans, whole wheat biscuits and 4 kinder surprise chocolates. My fruit are some of those peaches and more Rainier Cherries.

My lunch box is pretty heavy in the points department, 16 WeightWatchers ProPoints but I tend to subtract what I don't eat (probably 3 out of the 6 biscuits saving me 2 ProPoints or only eating 1/2 of the mascarpone saving me another 1 ProPoints or just 2 out of the 4 chocolates saving another 2 Propoints but this is my breakfast, snacks and lunch leaving me sufficient points for dinner.

Comments

Popular Posts