Cohen Diet Weekly Menu


I admit it: I'm a weak-willed person with no self control and a rubber arm that can detect a dessert 10 paces away while still in the fridge! I tend to eat to celebrate, to overcome frustration, anger or boredom or sometime only because it is there. And I've come to realise that as my weight increase my enjoyment of food decreases. So this time I attack the situation head on with a Cohen Diet weekly meal plan. It incorporates Saturday family gatherings around the braai and rugby and Sunday roasts.  So what does this plan look like I hear you ask...






Monday

Breakfast: yoghurt and 1 rice cake, apple slices
Lunch: Chicken, mango salad on 2 crackerbread
Dinner: Steak and steamed broccoli with nectarine and onion salad





Tuesday

Breakfast: yoghurt and mango smoothie
Lunch: Steak, nectarine/peach, green pepper and lettuce salad
Dinner: Pizza with mushrooms, green pepper and red onion on 2 crackerbread







Wednesday

Breakfast: yoghurt and 1 rice cake, apple slices
Lunch: Chicken, mango curry sandwich on 2 crackerbread
Dinner: Steak and broccoli and cauliflower mash,






Thursday

Breakfast: yoghurt and provitas 'cereal'
Lunch: Steak, nectarine and green pepper or Steak, coriander and tomato on 2 crackerbread
Dinner: Curry mince with zucchini pasta or cabbage, apple slices




Friday

Breakfast: yoghurt and 1 rice cake
Lunch: sliced chicken breast, cucumber and mango
Dinner: Hamburger patty on 2 crackerbread with mayo, tomato, onion and lettuce







Saturday

Breakfast: yoghurt and provitas 'cereal'
Lunch: Steak, tomato on 2 crackerbread, lettuce, onion and mango salad
Dinner: margarita pizza (tomato, mozzarella and basil) on 2 crackerbread or curry mince as on Thursday.




Sunday

Breakfast: yoghurt and mango smoothie
Lunch: Roast chicken, mushrooms, zuchinni and patty pans
Dinner: Chicken and vegetable salad


Depending on my mood that changes constantly and whatever is in the fridge, I might deviate from the menu but will be attempting to stick to the plan.

Comments

  1. I haven’t been able to get my mind off of these recipessince I first saw them. I need some for breakfast ;)

    Riyanna
    Believe it, Landscaping Olympia WA information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    The blog post on cohen diet weekly menu is nice. It give detail information about it. Thanks for sharing the information , Can you share your view on best weight loss product in India. I looking to buy one weight loss product. please do suggest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Article our blog is so informative blog thanks for sharing this
    Castello cafe is best cafe in andheri so please Visit this cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts