Chicken, Avo and Jalapeño Popper Sandwich



I mentioned it before and I will again: I love jalapeno poppers! So much so that I have been including it into everything. But this sandwich is a bit different. I added some elements of a popper being the cream cheese, mozzarella and jalapenos but added spicy roast chicken and avo. It turned out great.

• 4 slices bread
• 2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
• ½ avo, smashed, with salt and pepper
• 2 tbsp cream cheese or 2 blocks Kiri cheese squares
½ cup grated or sliced mozzarella
• 2 tsp pesto (optional)

1. Spread 1 block of Kiri or 1 tbsp cream cheese on 2 slices bread.
2. Divide the avo between the two slices and spread evenly.
3. Top with the sliced chicken and divide the grated cheese evenly.
4. Spread 1 tsp pesto on the remaining slices bread each.
5. Close the sandwiches and toast in a panini pan until golden and the cheese is melted.
6. Enjoy

Comments

Popular Posts