COHEN DIET: Curry Mince and Vegetables




This is so quick and easy and I always make double because it really is brilliant the next day as well. Because Hubby ate as well, I made a big potion. This would be enough for 4 portions for me or 2 portions for me and one for Hubby. I like a lot of turmeric as I love the yellow colour and the peculiar taste but change the amounts of turmeric and curry powder (even pepper) according to your taste.

500g extra lean mince
300g broccoli and cauliflower
200g mushrooms, sliced
50g green pepper chopped
2 tbsp mild curry powder
2 tsp turmeric powder
Pepper
About ¼ water


1. Fry the mushrooms in a hot pan sprayed with Spray and Cook.
2. Add the mince and break it up as it cooks.
3. Add the pepper and powders and stir to combine.
4. Add the water and the broccoli and cauliflower, cover and allow to steam for 10 minutes or until cooked.
5. Enjoy!

For a sweeter taste you can add one sweetener (as we usually enjoy it with chutney). If you are not following Cohen add 1 Knorr Beef Stock Pot with the water and eat with rice and a big dollop of chutney!

Comments

Popular Posts