COHEN DIET: Beef and Parsley Salad / Lunch box Tuesday, 8 April 2014




What happens when you 5 month old baby girl has perforated eardrums and Hubby does the shopping? Well, you make do with what you have! As mentioned I hated the lettuce Hubby bought so the salad was changed: I added parsley instead and used the leftover allotment for raw cauliflower 'bites'. And I had my lovely, juicy mango cut in half. The salad was so good I'm definitely having it again! The red looks like beetroot but it is actually a sweet red plum.



For you (and because my memory is crappy) herewith the ingredients:

Beef and Parsley Salad

1 cup chopped, cooked beef
¼ chopped green pepper
¼ red onion
¼ chopped parsley
1 red plum chopped
1 tsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp vinegar

Mix it all together and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts