COHEN DIET: Monday 14 April 2014 | Curry Salad Dressing



I wanted a curry salad but not too much curry and mayo, so what do I do? I make a curry dressing! And it is so easy to do: 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, ½ teaspoon medium curry powder and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder - mixed really well and pour over your salad. I poured it over my chicken and mango salad and it was excellent! Just the right amount of curry flavor to give a whole new dimension to my salad.


The salad is just 1 chicken breast, 1 cup butter lettuce (yes, Hubby remembered this time!), ½ a green pepper (or in my case red as Hubby didn't remember everything when he went shopping...), ½ cup sliced cucumber and 1 cup diced mango. In other words my standard chicken and mango recipe give or take an onion.

Comments

Popular Posts