COHEN DIET: Mushroom, Green pepper and Onion Pizza
It's that time of the year again: diet time! A new year with new beginnings (or so I hope anyway) and I will try the Cohen Diet again. I lost a lot of weight the last time I tried it so, no better time than the present, let's just hope it lasts longer than a week! This is my favourite lunch to have and so easy to make.
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup Green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup Red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella, grated
- 1 tsp Mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- 2 crackerbread
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Top 2 crackerbread and bake in a preheated moderate oven until the cheese is melted and browned slightly.
- Enjoy immediately!