COHEN DIET: Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms



I really love mushrooms, ever since I was a child (don't know why, but it did make for some interesting suppers!) and baked like this they really shine. Woolworth's are selling these beautiful big babies that I just had to buy and stuffing them with cheese was a very obvious choice. These are so good that Hubby and I usually fight over the last one...and he always let's me win.

  • 4 big Mushrooms
  • 1 cup Mozzarella, grated
  • 1 tsp chopped Garlic
  • 1 tsp grated Ginger
  • 1 chopped Chilli
  • Olive oil spray
  • Basil leaves


Layer everything, season with pepper and bake in a preheated oven of 180 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked and the cheese melted. Enjoy with a big juicy steak or as the main meal with a salad.

Comments

Popular Posts