Breakfast Yoghurt 'Cheesecake'
Hubby surprised me with this little treat that is so diet friendly, made from what we always have on hand: yoghurt! It was so tasty and because it had a base of sin-free provitas, I also enjoyed it as a tasty breakfast. However add some berries it becomes a low fat dessert!
What do you need? Very little actually!
- 1 litre fat free Bulgarian yoghurt
- 1 can condensed milk
- provitas (about 20)
- Crush the provitas (or any other biscuit) into crumbs. Spread evenly on the bottom of a pie dish.
- Mix the yoghurt with the condensed milk.
- Spread the mixture over the crumbs (trying not to move the crumbs around).
- Microwave for 6 minutes oh high.
- Let it cool down and refrigerate.
It will last 3 days in the fridge but some water might be released but it does not affect the taste in any way.