COHEN DIET: Green Vegetable Salad with Chicken or Mozzarella
Don't you love it when your family not only supports your diet but actually help make meals! This beautiful salad is courtesy of my mom. I was hungry and tired and frustrated with the limited choices on the diet and with fresh eyes she came up with this beautiful twist of a salad with veggies instead of salad leaves. It does so well with mozzarella as with chicken and if you are not on a diet then doe mozzarella slices with the chicken.
I didn't give quantities as you use as much as you need or want, swapping out those veggies you don't like or want for those you have on hand. Enjoy this warm salad.
- Asparagus steamed
- Chicken or Mozzarella
- Green pepper
- Spring onion
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the sliced mushrooms until cooked. If using chicken, fry sliced breast with the mushrooms.
- Steam asparagus or fry them with the mushrooms.
- If using mozzarella slice into thin strips.
- Cut the broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Slice the green pepper and mango into thin strips.
- Add all the ingredient in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, mix well and enjoy