Coconut, Peanut butter & Caramel Bars
Doesn't it sound amazing? Well it tastes even better! It was one of those kitchen sink moments, so the amounts may sound odd. I hate packets left half full and I had a big pan to full so I used the whole packet of whatever I had. Peanut butter melts are basically peanut butter flavored white chocolate bits. They are available from baking stores.
- 65g butter
- 150g Tennis biscuit crumbs
- 340g Peanut Butter melts
- 150g Cream Caramels
- 100g Fine desiccated coconut
- 385g Condense milk
- Melt the butter in a big bowl.
- Add the biscuit crumbs and mix until it resembles wet sand.
- Line a tin with wax paper. Add the crumbs and spread evenly.
- Spread an even layer of the peanut butter melts.
- Cut the caramels into quarters and add an even layer on top of the peanut butter melts.
- Top evenly with the desiccated coconut.
- Pour the condense milk evenly on top.
- Preheat the oven to 180*C. Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is brown.