COHEN DIET: Yoghurt 'Rice Pudding' with Mango Breakfast
These little breakfast bowls end up tasting just like rice pudding using a rice cake that "puffs" up overnight. You can add any fruit and even sweetener if you want it nice and sweet.
I've even enjoyed it warmed up on a winters morning and it has the same consistency of oats or for some great flavour try adding 1 tbsp hot coffee the next morning.
If you want a more 'loose' consistency, add 1 tsp to 1 tbsp diet Sprite to the yoghurt the night before.
- 175ml plain or vanilla yoghurt
- 1 rice cake
- 1/4 cup mango
- Dice the mango.
- In a flat bottomed bowl or tub, add 1/2 of the yoghurt.
- Place the rice cake on top and squash it down.
- Add the rest of the yoghurt on top and spread it evenly so none of the rice cake is visible.
- Scatter the mango on top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning, mix the content well and enjoy.