COHEN DIET: Chicken Schnitzel
One of the best comfort foods I love is Chicken Schnitzel and mash. We would have it at least once a week and it is something my Hubby always makes whenever I've had a rough day. Some eat theirs with mushroom sauce but I love mine with just a little bit of lemon juice drizzled over the top.
• 4 chicken breasts
• 4 crackerbread
• 2 tbsp fresh coriander
• 4 tsp mayonnaise
1. Crush the crackerbread very finely to resemble bread crumbs.
2. Chop the coriander finely and add to the crumbs.
3. Season the crumbs with salt and pepper.
4. Spread each chicken breast with 1 tsp mayonnaise.
5. Cover with the seasoned crumbs.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 25 minutes.
Enjoy with cauliflower mash or roast veggies.