Lunch box: Friday, 18 January 2013

After going overboard (again!) so I'm being virtuous and packing as light as possible (with one or two little treats, if I don't I'll go mad) so here we are:


Hungry Hubby is having 2 whole wheat rolls with low fat cream cheese, salami & avocado. I'm also sharing my new indulgence: the duetto (mascarpone cheese with figs and pecans) with whole wheat crackers, Rainier cherries, raspberries, blueberries, peach and 2 heart chocolates.


I'm having only 1 whole wheat roll with low fat cream cheese, low fat ham and avocado. Because fruit are free, I'm having lots of them: peaches, gooseberries, raspberries, blueberries and Rainier cherries. As you can see I'm loving the berries! I thought that I would eat as much of the variety that's available now before we're stuck with just apples and oranges during winter. For crunch I'm having these cute baby carrots and just in case I need something sweet and so I don't grab the nearest chocolate: 2 kinder surprise. 

My  roll is 7 WeightWatchers ProPoints and the Kinder surprise is 1 WeightWatchers ProPoint each.

Comments

Popular Posts