Lunch box: Thursday, 24 January 2013

What do you do with left over pork schnitzel? You make sandwiches!


So I had fresh Portuguese rolls, so Hungry Hubby is having pork schnitzel on Portuguese rolls, Gouda cheese, chutney and parsley. For his snack his having 2 Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake Balls, crunchies and cheddar penguins. For his fruit his having some of the last Rainier cherries, red and green grapes.


I decided to have the crushed wheat bread instead of the Portuguese rolls as the rolls are smaller but an extra 1 ProPoint difference. So my sandwich is crushed wheat bread with Gouda cheese, pork schnitzel, parsley and chutney. My fruit is cherries, pineapple, red and green grapes and instead of a treat a have these beautiful coloured carrots in orange, yellow and purple. Beautiful aren't they?

My sandwich is 8 WeightWatchers ProPoint each (Hungry Hubby's sandwiches are 9 ProPoints each). 


 

Comments

Popular Posts