Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake Balls

The cake ball craze is almost over and I think most people would be saying: thank goodness for that! I used to be one of those people until I needed a treat I can make quickly and I had this terrible craving for cake. I took out all the ingredients out to bake a cake or cupcakes or something and then I thought that even though I grave the cake I don't want to bake the cake!



So I bought a fully baked Madeira cake but it didn't look appetizing so I decided to jazz it up and the only way forward was cake balls.

280g Madeira cake
100g peanut butter
100g cream cheese
3 tbsp icing sugar
2 slab white chocolate


1. Crumb the madeira cake until fine crumbs.



2. Mix the cream cheese and icing sugar until fully incorporated and fluffy. Add the peanut butter and mix well. Soften the mixture with a little milk if too stiff.



3. Mix into the cake crumbs. Form in into a sausage, cover in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.

4. Form into balls of equal size and freeze for at least 30 minutes. I noticed that the easiest method to ensure al the balls are equal in size, weigh each ball before rolling.

5. Dip the stick into the melted chocolates and press into the ball. Let dry.

6. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate until fully covered. Place into a foam block and refrigerate until hard.




If you don't have sticks, roll the balls into the chocolate and place on a baking tray covered in foil and sprayed with Spray-and-Cook.


Don't make the mixture too soft or the balls will melt at room temperature!

WeightWatchers PropPoints per Cake Ball: (made with 2 cups white chocolate chips)

If you make 20 servings it is 5 PorPoints each but as the ball are so sweet I suggest you make them smaller, 30 servings is 4 ProPoints each and 40 servings is 3 ProPoints each.

Comments

Popular Posts