My new lunch boxes!

They finally arrived! How excited am I? I can't describe it. Yes two of the lunch boxes are the same as the ones we have already ("Launch") but the other two are the "Rover" lunch boxes.


The Luanch has three big compartments (one big compartment with two smaller ones) while the Rover has five compartments al different sizes.



The Launch's 3 compartments are easily filled: the big one for sandwiches, wraps etc. The middle one for fruit and treats, the smallest one is for vegetables and dips. With the Rover I will be able to fill the compartments just as easy (if not easier!).



As you can see the Rover is more suited to my less hungry needs. The Rover is over all slightly smaller automatically making the portions smaller as well. The treat compartment is a bit small for my liking but luckily the long compartment is meant to use for carbs (thank goodness).

Well let's see how I fill it.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. re-posting to fix typos:
    My own Planet Box lunch boxes have arrived and I will give them to my husband next week, for Valentine's Day. He works 12 hour workdays, without a chance to go out for lunch, so he is a very hungry hubby. I will show him your blog, so he can pick out some menu options. Your blog has great pictures and awesome food suggestions! I was shocked at how expensive these lunch boxes were, but I hope they will last a long time. Also,not having food encased in plastic is a bonus. Less trash in the landfill and no worries about chemicals leaching into food is certainly a plus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky. I'm so glad someone is doing this journey with me! Not only is the lunch boxes worth it for all plastic you save but it's less washing up as well! I'm planning a special lunch box for Hungry Hubby on Valentines day and will post the ideas on the 12th so keep an eye out for that. And please share your own ideas to fill your Hungry Hubby's lunch box! I hope you enjoy spoiling your husband as much as I do (most of the time ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts