Wednesday, 21 November 2012

You would not believe how difficult it is to make sandwiches using pita breads! If they don't break then they get squashed. But they do taste great. So what are we having? Smoked chicken breast, avo and cottage cheese spread, lettuce and raspberries for some sweetness.


With some sweet apricots, green grapes and mini chocolate muffins. Hungry Hubby has some salty biscuits and pretzels. I have a tropical dried fruit and nuts mix.


As you can see there's a little bit less in the lunch boxes. I noticed that my lunch box kept come homing without eating everything. I ended up sharing yesterday's lunch with someone at work, it was just too much. So then I started thinking maybe the portion sizes are too big (because my appetite certainly didn't shrink! I wish...) so let's see how it goes and if Hungry Hubby comes home starving...

Comments

Popular Posts