Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Now the diet says we are having 3 baby potatoes with tuna for lunch, now I'm sorry but there is no way I'm have three teeny tiny cold potatoes for lunch. I thought about doing a bit of a Tuna Niçoise Salad, but I don't have green beans nor do I have fresh tuna steaks which is the only way I would have the salad in the first place.
So I decided to adapt the diet yet again by having the chicken that was absent from the Monday lunch. So what is in the diet lunch box for Tuesday:

Smoked chicken and avo salad, cottage cheese dip with cucumber and carrot crudités (the chunky cottage cheese goes really well with something crunchy), and since I didn't have enough protein in Mondays lunch, some cheese triangles and a yoghurt on the side. Hungry Hubby gets 2 extra slices of bread.

Comments

Popular Posts