Monday, 12 November 2012

Monday again. Why do weekdays have to start with the Monday blues? Well, I'm changing it to Green! We're having Green Goddess Burgers with the most beautiful green grapes & blueberries and hummus with carrot batons and celery sticks.



I get a little less (only one burger) with some yoghurt (Greek yoghurt with fruit topping) and some more fruit. A little bit less hummus and some carrot batons and celery.



Now for the next three weeks I'm going to be extremely busy, working late at night and being away from home for some nights. So poor Hungry Hubby will not only have to be incharge of the dinners (luckely I've already done the shopping and planning!) but he might have to prepare some of his own lunches. OMG this might be an experience. I expect some really unhealthy choices (if he prepare a lunch box at all!)

But I will keep you updated! What do you do if you just don't have the time?

Comments

Popular Posts