Short-cut Curry Meatballs
When all else fails make meatballs! But I don't want to make meatballs from scratch so what I do is I cheat. As simple as that. You can enjoy it as is or as a curry meatball sub using hotdog buns.
• 1 packet (600g) lamb or beef sausage (or use Woolworth's ready-made beef meatballs)
• 1 bottle Pataks Korma Cook-in Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 160ºC.
2. Remove the meat from the sausage casings and form into balls. Form into 12 meatballs.
3. Place in a pan prepared with a little olive oil. Pour over the cook-in sauce.
4. Cook for 40 to 45 minutes turning halfway through.
Enjoy with Naan bread and rice or on their own with a coleslaw.