Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Why is it that as soon as you even think the word diet you get so hungry that any thought you have is anti-diet? So all thoughts of our diet are left aside for the moment (but not forgotten it is almost summer after all) and made Short Cut Curry Meatballs that are quick and easy to make with lots of sauce left over.

To enjoy these saucy meatballs I've added mini pita breads and for some greenery I've added cucumber sticks, green grapes, blueberries and cherries.


At this time I'm dependant on Woolworth's supply of cherries (one of my favourite fruits) but this December we'll make a visit to Ceres and go fresh cherry picking. I'll have bags full to play with and may try a cherry pie for Christmas?

Comments

  1. A note about the meatballs: with the Korma Curry sauce the meatballs are just as nice eaten cold. I did however bake my mini pita's a bit too long so they ended up being too crunchy to really enjoy them with the sauce. I suggest baking them from frozen (I freeze extras) for 5 minutes only.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts