Monday 19 November 2012

With the Diet Disaster pending, I'm once again in charge of lunch box. As always I wonder how healthy it really is? I know it contains white bread (with, oh my gosh, cheese on top!) but the majority is fruit. But fruit also contains sugar. I think I should add more protein as protein is the fundamental building blocks of any diet.



What Hungry Hubby is having is 2 cheese rolls with lettuce, ham, salami and mustard, carrots with hummus and a selection of fruit: green and black grapes, cherries, blueberries and raspberries.


As always my lunch box also has my breakfast. With it I also have a small tub of Greek Yoghurt. One roll is dedicated for my breakfast and includes the apparently not-so-naughty chocolate spread and cherries, for lunch a cheese roll with ham, lettuce and mustard, grapes (green and black) and blueberries and as late afternoon snack I have fresh raspberries and a nut and dried fruit mix.

So to help me in my experiment with our Diet Disaster, VOTE now in the poll located on the side panel right at the top.

Comments

Popular Posts