Annapurna Indian Cuisine






This restaurant features at least once a month on our to-do list. Hungry Hubby has spent some time in India and fell in love with the food. That love has been transmitted to me via "date-night" and now I feel slightly week at the end of a month without my trusty Lamb Korma and Cheese and Garlic Naan!

Hungry Hubby is much more adventurous and tries something new each time we go from lamb shank, lamb chops to his latest favourite Chicken Saagwala, which is chicken and spinach in a cashew curry sauce. (I would never admit it but with it's slightly sweeter taste, it might even be better than my Korma!)

I say try as much as you like until you find your favourite. All meals are made to order so you decide between mild, medium and hot. But start at mild if you are unsure about what heat you can take (I think I can start to think about upgrading to medium).


The place is very small so be sure to phone ahead for reservations, especially on a Friday night. They do take always as well (no delivery though) and it does take a while for the food to be finished but it really is worth the wait.

website

Comments

Popular Posts