Diet Disaster!

{no lunch box on the Friday! But vote now!}

Lets call it an experiment: vote now in the side panel (top tab) - should Hungry Hubby be in control of the diet for one week? VOTE NOW!

So obviously a structured diet doesn't work for us. The lunch boxes is difficult to pack when you only have a few options to choose from. So to if you are hungry and in a hurry it's ever going to work. But what is worst? Snacking while packing the lunch boxes! I just caught myself snacking on the left-overs that doesn't fit into the lunch box. How do you 'catch' yourself? Mindless eating that's how. Just putting stuff into my mouth without thinking. 
It doesn't help I plan my lunches and dinners and then snack in between. It doesn't help if a then snack on whatever is lying around (like my addictive macadamia nougat!) just before dinner. Then eating dinner, not because I'm hungry because it was there.

Mindless eating. You would think with all the intention going into the lunch boxes I would actually spend some time on what I put in my mouth! So what do I need to do? Portion control? Only salads? Rabbit food? High protein diet?

I need a better way of dieting. Oh how I hate that word! But if I don't watch it I might be rolling to work instead of driving! You know the worst part? The mere mention of a diet and all willpower  goes out of the window. Maybe I should leave it in Hungry Hubby's hands? Men seem to have more willpower than women do. He goes on the same diet ant the same time as me and then lose double the weight. Maybe he should do the lunch boxes and dinners for a week and let's see if it makes a difference?

But Hungry Hubby will never do it unless you tell him to! So vote now!

Comments

Popular Posts