Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Tuesday evening was a bit of a struggle as Hungry Hubby was attending his year-end function and I was left o my own devices and what did I do? I had double my protein portion!! See I can't do this without him playing the dutiful policeman.

While the cat was away the mouse packed our lunches.



We're having different lunches on The Cohen Diet as I feel like some cheese. Hungry Hubby as the meat-lover is having some chicken. So a chicken breast, spinach salad with red onions, cucumber & spring onion. For in between snacks he has paw paw, nectarine & plum. I love summer for the variety of fruit available.



I'm having pizza tomorrow. Yes, you read right, pizza. On a diet. Well, okay so it's just mozzarella on crackerbread nuked in the microwave until melted. Spinach salad with cucumber, red onion & spring onion and some of my mozzarella cheese portion shredded in. My fruit are paw paw & nectarine and my provitas if I get peckish in between meals.

The food isn't that bad and I'm actually starting to enjoy it. Who would have imagined that. But don't tell Hungry Hubby or he'll gloat!



Comments

Popular Posts