Jamaica Me Crazy

 Check out the website for their amazing menu selection. Located in Woodstock it's worth the drive. All photos courtesy of Jamaica Me Crazy.


A little known gem in Woodstock, Cape Town that really shouldn't be missed. If you only go for a drink then ladies will enjoy their cocktails and the star attraction for the guys: Craft Beer!


For starters I would suggest their chili poppers, there's only 4 so each get your own, don't try to share or your Hungry Hubby will eat 3/4 before you can say "gimme"!



Jamaica Me Crazy is famous for their burgers and you really are spoiled for choice, there is everything you can think of (even burgers stuffed with jalapeño peppers) but what makes it stand out from the rest are their selection of vegetarian burgers. They even do a vegan burger! You really are spoiled!






But I say wait: hold a little space for the BEST chocolate cake I've had in a long time. The pieces are small but the cake is so rich a small piece is all you can handle (especially after the poppers and burgers).

 


I suggest you grab a couple of friends and enjoy!

Comments

  1. No no no! Don't get all excited. We didn't break the rules, the diet disaster still continues, but as Hungry Hubby is meeting som friends for lunch I thought I would share this gem with you. If I weren't on the diet I would already be there with a popper in one hand and a piña colada in the other. UPDATE my lunch consist of crackerbread, onion, tomato & mozzarella for hen friendly tomato and cheese toasted sandwich. I microwave it for 30 seconds to 1 min.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts