Vanilla & Chocolate Zoku Pops

I tried out my Christmas present, my Zoku ice cream machine that makes amazing 'pops' in 5-7 minutes! According to all the recipe books they use "vanilla pudding" but I'm really not going to make pudding especially for the pops so instead I decided to use Sterie Stumpie, a milk based drink and to start of with I'm using vanilla flavour.




All the previous pops I've made so far Hungry Hubby has complained it wasn't sweet enough so I added condensed milk to sweeten it up. I suggest you change the amount you add according to your tastes. The coconut oil helps to stop the chocolate from congealing too quickly making it easy to keep on dipping.



1 Steri Stumpie
2 tbsp condensed milk
1 slab (100g) chocolate
2 tbsp coconut oil

1. Mix the milk and condensed milk in a measuring jug. Follow instructions of Zoku machine and wait for it to harden.

2. In a microwave safe bowl, break up the chocolate and heat at 30 second intervals until melted. Add oil and stir until smooth.

3. Remove pops from machine dip into chocolate an let set.

4. Let than 10 minutes to enjoy fresh pops!


Comments

Popular Posts