Thursday, 13 December 2012

Only 8 days until the end of the world...or at least the end of the Mayan calander. So to boost our chances of survival we are having fish ;)


I'm under explicit instructions to give a honorable mention to Hungry Hubby, who helped with packing our lunch today after grilling our steaks to perfection for dinner. We had it with cauliflower mash and garlic with mayo, which was surprisingly tasty. I fried some mushrooms with a bit of vinegar as a "mushroom sauce". 


So we're having tuna mayo on provitas with cucumber slices and fruit. I'm having paw paw while Hungry Hubby has plums and a nectarine.

So the Cohen Diet is going quite well, I've even lost some weight so I have some motivation to continue. I'm sleeping a bit better and even have more energy so it just goes to show how much junk food affects your body.

I wonder what we're having for dinner....

Comments

Popular Posts