Birthday Platters

My mom's birthday is on the 24th of December, making it one of 11 birthdays in December. Baking anything just becomes too much so this year I've enlisted the help of The Little Pink Chef and oh boy, were we treated. I ordered 2 platters:


A Sarmie no.2 platter (yes she actually has 2 choices) and they were freshly made with topping such as egg and mayo with grated cheese and lettuce. 

And the meat lovers platter with ribs, pork sausages, beef and chicken sosaties, chicken schnitzel and jalapeño meatballs.


I've already ordered two more platters and a chocolate cake from her for the 24th! It's a shame she's on holiday from 24/12-7/01 or I would have ordered for Christmas and new year too. 

You can email Maryke for a comprehensive list of platters (and she sometimes adds new ones as well!) So also makes canapés that are very impressive!



Comments

Popular Posts