Cheese and Jalapeño Stuffed Prego Chicken
Hubby was so impressed with his own creation that he even took the pictures himself so I can add it to the blog! I could not join him in his culinary triumph as I couldn't eat the same dish on my Cohen Diet but it did smell wonderful!
- 2 chicken breast marinated in prego sauce for at least 24 hours
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp jalapeño slices
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Fold the jalapeno slices in between the two cheese slices.
- Place the cheese pocket between the two chicken breasts (you can flatten them but Hubby used them as is, remember to adjust the cooking time if flattening the breast)
- Use the toothpicks to keep the chicken in place.
- Place in a roasting tin and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with some fresh vegetables and enjoy!