I Quit Sugar Week 5

Everything has been going so well. Not only was I not craving sugar but I could walk past a chocolate bar without drooling. Then IT happened. I had booked a macaroon class months earlier and it was scheduled for this past weekend (more on the class later). I wasn't too concerned: I will try one or two and that's it. Then I ended up going without breakfast so I was starving by the time the first batch came out. That coupled with a few glasses of champagne and I was screwed. I lost count by the 15th macaroon. I ended up with one hell of a migraine and one hell of a relapse. Now all I can think about is the chocolate buttercream icing we made (it really was that good!). Then Hubby bought me this:


A chocolate filled, chocolate covered doughnut...

Comments

Popular Posts