COHEN DIET: Ricotta and Spinach Quiche
This is so simple and quick. And I make it double so 2 of these little quiches are a meal with a salad or veggies. They will also taste grate on a crackerbread. Next time I will steam the spinach and remove all excess water so it comes out much firmer.Ingredients:
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup diced spinach (⅓ of allowance)
- 1 tsp finely chopped spring onion
- 1 clove of garlic minced finely
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Press into 4 muffin holes.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 180*C for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in the muffin pan.
- Enjoy with salad (⅔ of allowance).