These little morsels use hummus as a base with cheese olives and coriander as toppings, therefore the reference to the sun drenched countries of the Middle East. So quick and so easy. And because you're using hummus, the pizza doesn't dry out when cold, the base stays creamy so this is one pizza that tastes even better the next day!
1 English muffin
2 tsp hummus
4 slices cheese
4 olives, de-stoned
1tsp chopped fresh coriander
1. Cut the muffins in half. Place on a baking sheet.
2. Spread each half with the hummus. I used my favourite red pepper hummus.
3. Top each muffin with 2 slices cheese. I like it very cheesy.
4. Slice the olives into rings and place on top.
5. Sprinkle with fresh coriander.
6. Bake in a preheated oven of 180*C for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and starts to bubble.