Creamy, Cheesy Scrambled eggs
These are my ultimate quick breakfast eggs, late lunch or evening meal (after overindulging during the day). The Laughing Cow cheese makes it really creamy while the Gouda gives it a delicate cheese flavour. You can use strong cheddar for a more intense cheesy experience.
1/4 full cream milk
20g grated gouda
2 laughing cow cheese triangles
1/2 tsp butter
1. Heat a pan on medium heat (non-stick works best). Add butter and melt.
2. In a jug break the 5 large eggs, season with salt and lots of white pepper, add the milk and whisk until all blended.
3. Add the eggs to the pan and slowly start scraping the bottom of the pan. I use a spatula.
4. Add the cheese triangles and cheese and stir until melted.
5. Remove the eggs when they are still slightly who bly as they continue to cook when they are removed from heat.
Enjoy as is or on a piece of toast.