Chicken Mayo and Pineapple Sandwich






I just had to have this sandwich last night. It was one of those cravings where I could think of nothing else so I had to make it and I had two for dinner!


  • 4 slices soft white bread
  • butter
  • 1 to 2 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
  • 2 tbsp low fat cream cheese
  • 1 tbsp low fat mayo
  • 2 tbsp chopped pineapple (I used canned pineapple)
  • parsley, chopped (I ised a tbsp)
  • Rocket leaves

  1. Spread the slices of bread with butter.
  2. In a separate bowl mix the cream cheese mayo and pineapple pieces together (ad some of the pineapple juice if the mixture is too stiff. It helps if the ingredients is left at room temperature for a while).
  3. Add the parsley and divide between 2 slices of bread. Top with Rocket leaves.
  4. Top with the remaining two slices, cut in half and enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts