Honey, Mustard, cheese and Ham Sanwich


One of my cravings lately has been honey (again something I don't normally eat). First I didn't go near it as Hubby informed me that he read/heard that honey is not allowed during pregnancy. I searched the web and couldn't find any confirmation of this. And anyway, Woolworth's honey is pasteurized or something, making it safe.

I love honey-mustard but not only did I not have any, I was also convinced that it didn't have enough honey anyway, so this sandwich was born. Hubby should be glad as I first wanted to mix honey into my red pepper hummus!

What do you need:
  • 2 slices Woolworth's honey and oats bread
  • 2 tsp butter
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 1/2 Dijon mustard
  • 4 thin slices low fat ham
  • 2 slices cheese

1. Spread the butter on each slice of bread.
2. Divide the honey and mustard between the slices and spread evenly.
3. Place 2slices ham on each slice of bread.
4. Place the cheese on one slice and top with the other.
5. Cut and enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts