Lunchbox: Wednesday, 10 July 2013
It might sound like a weird combination to some but it really is brilliant! Curried beans and hummus are really good together!
- 1 medium pita
- 70g cooked beef steak
- 1 tsp hummus
- 1 tsp low fat cream cheese
- 4 tsp Curried Green Beans
- Heat the pita, cut in half and separate to make two half-moon pockets.
- Cut the steak into small bites, place in a heatproof bowl and add the hummus and cream cheese.
- Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mix well. Add the curried green beans, mix and place in the pita pockets.
Take the time and make a couple of batches curried beans. They last for a couple of weeks after opening (if you can resist it that long!)