Chicken, avocado and beetroot pita
These are almost like a mini pizza but without the pizza sauce. I love the creaminess of the avo with the tang of the beetroot and no tomatoes in sight! I tend to cut the pita bread in half so I save on WeightWatchers ProPoints.
- 1 pita
- 1 cooked chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/4 avocado, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- Pickled beetroot
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200degrees Celsius. Spray a pan with spray and cook.
2. Spread the grated mozzarella on the pita, top with chicken slices and then avocado slices.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until golden and bubbly.
4. Top with beetroot, cut into quarters and serve.
7 WeightWatchers ProPoints with 1/2 a pita.