Lunch box: Monday, 4 March 2013

It's amazing how time flies! I remember as a child where you had to wait 2 hours before your favourite TV show would start (for me was Knight Rider) would take absolutely forever... Now a whole week goes by, busy with work, training and life that a whole week would pass without you being able to prepare one lunch box!




Hungry Hubby is still on his health kick: extra lean mince, tomato purée, broccoli, cauliflower and chick peas. His breakfast is one hell of a smoothie (fruit, yoghurt, oats and milk). Don't tell Hungry Hubby but now that he is on a 'diet' and I am not, I can see what a pain in the ass I must be when our roles are reversed! Always tired slightly grumpy, sounds familiar? But don't tell him or my diet days are over and I still need to loose about10kg!



Anyway, since Hungry Hubby's lunch is so boring I will take you through my lunch instead: a beautiful white bun with butter, mayo, cheese, tomato and red onion. My mouth is watering just looking at it. I really am in love with fresh white bread and a white bab like this is absolute heaven! Added to the bab is some cheese and wholewheat provitas (I really felt like plain old cheese) and fruit: mango, kiwi, grapes and pomegranates. Some blueberry fat free yoghurt with (of course) blueberries.

Comments

Popular Posts