Lunch box: Friday, 15th of March 2013

The hardest part of any diet is creating a daily menu that subscribes to all the requirements. I find it tedious and boring not to mention time consuming and some times even difficult, especially if there are many aspects one need to consider. But for the sake of good health that's exactly what is needed. Hungry Hubby is on his own little health kick accompanied by his weekly exercise (and some weird notion that he will ride the Argus next year - and he doesn't even own a bike...) So I decided that maybe I should follow his example.



Now don't think for one second that I'm going to have broccoli, chickpeas and mince for lunch every day. Instead I give you steak salad with leftover cooked steak, lettuce, red onion, cucumber, olives, feta and mango.



With my steak salad I'm having a big bowl of fresh and juice cantaloupe, one of my favourite fruits in summer. I just wish they were more readily available. Now I'm hoping that this is much healthier than what I have been eating.





Comments

Popular Posts