Chicken Mango & Avo Wrap

We had some serious Internet issues so I couldn't post since the weekend and I have been having a seriously busy week so I must apologise for the lack of lunch boxes. But here we have something quick and easy. 


2 chicken breast or smoked chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
1/2 fresh mango, diced
1/2 avocado, sliced
1/2 cup creamed cottage cheese
1 handful of fresh coriander
2 coriander flour tortillas
Salt and pepper

1. Pour some fresh lemon juice over the avocado to ensure it doesn't turn brown.

2. Chop the fresh coriander finely and add it to the cottage cheese. Season with salt and pepper.

3. To construct the wrap: layer chicken, avo and mango on the flour tortilla. Drop dollops of the cream cheese on top (add some more fresh coriander if you like).

4. Wrap the tortilla and enjoy.

I sometimes like to fry some onions until crispy and add it to the wrap for something crunchy. And sometimes I just add some lettuce if I really don't want too much trouble.

Comments

Popular Posts