Why am I doing this?


Okay, so I'm a little lunch box obsessed.

Not so much what you put into it but the actual boxes! So after drooling over PlanetBox lunch boxes, I finally ordered two (one for me and one for my always 'Hungry Hubby') and after waiting three weeks (5 days from America to South Africa but more than 2 weeks at South Africa customs!) I finally got them and I was so excited!



So I immediately went on-line to look at what I can put in them. But what I could find was not much, only some photo's on the PlanetBox website (and mainly children's lunches). I then decided that instead of keeping a private record of possible lunches, I will share it with everyone who need some ideas and hopefully you will share your ideas with me!


 Please feel free to post your ideas and recipes.


 Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts