Wednesday, 31 October 2012


As you can see, my rendition of the Frankenstein Monster Kitkat's don't look nearly as captivating as Dash Magazine's but they do taste amazingly good. We don't have peanut butter cups so I used Rolo's instead (it's a caramel filled chocolate cup). So with that tasty message:

Happy Halloween!!


Because it's Halloween, I've used it as an excuse for a naughtier lunch. Still fruit but more treats (it's not like Hungry Hubby can go trick or treating...) So for lunch Hungry Hubby has a mini chiabata roll with basil pesto, steak and roasted veggies, mango and pineapple chunks, crunchies (for a morning snack) and natural jelly beans. The photo is a bit fuzzy but you get the idea.

My lunch is a bit different: I have the same roll (lovingly prepared by Hungry Hubby with my strict instructions ;), crunchies, mango, pineapple, red & green grapes but no jelly beans (I have to watch my figure you know).


Hope you enjoy your day and don't have too many treats... but a glass of wine or two is allowed!

Comments

  1. My favorite part of the lunchbox has to be the Frankenmonsters! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to give credit where credit is due: Hungry Hubby's ciabatta rolls are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts