Thursday, 1 November 2012

So I've made some of Australian Women's Weekly Tuna, sour cream and chive dip from their book "Picnics" and didn't feel like doing just a sandwich. As it's supposed to be a dip I decided we'll do both!


So Hungry Hubby has tuna dip, crudités, pizza topped focaccia (fresh focaccia topped with tomato and cheese). So Hungry Hubby can either assemble his own sandwich or use it as a dip. Because we have so much carbs that he doesn't get a treat but fruit instead. A strawberry kiwi fruit salad would have been perfect but as Hungry Hubby isn't fond of either (and I've eaten all the strawberries already) he gets a mixture of green and red grapes. At least I'm sticking to the same colours. 

  Home-made Pie Recipes!


My lunch box is the same, just a bit less, so instead I thought I would rather ask a favour from you: I really want to prepare some nice pies. Ones I can prepare a whole lot from and freeze them either raw or cooked.


Comments

Popular Posts