Mini Chocolate Easter Cheesecakes (low fat)
Mini Chocolate Easter Cheesecakes
|50 g Butter or Margerine|
|6 biscuits Digestive Biscuits|
|1 tbsp Cocoa Powder|
|200 g Low fat Cream Cheese|
|25 g Castor Sugar|
|1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1 medium Egg, beaten|
|30 g Dark Chocolate, grated|
|108 g Woolworth's Chocolate Mini Eggs, 36 individual|
- Put 12 paper cake cases into a 12-hole bun tin.
- Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and stir in the biscuit crumbs and half the cocoa powder. Share between the cake cases, pressing down with the back of a teaspoon. Chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C/350°F.
- Beat together the low fat cream cheese with the remaining cocoa powder. Mix in the sugar, vanilla extract and egg. Spoon into the cake cases on top of the chilled biscuit crumbs. Bake for about 12 minutes, until set. Cool completely.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle the cakes with grated chocolate and top each one with 3 mini chocolate Easter eggs.