Lunch box: Wednesday, 26 March 2014


During my pregnancy I had one craving that was unstoppable and probably the most frustrating: Honeycrunch apples from Woolworth's. No other apple would do and they were only on the shelf for a short period of time but gosh they are delicious! So when I saw them on the shelves yesterday I ended up buying 4 packs of 4 (and I have already devoured one and a half!). 




However you don't eat them on their own. No you have to alternate between creamy bites of Laughing Cow cheese triangles (or in my case little blocks). Hubby said it was one of 'those pregnancy cravings' but they still taste fantastic together so it is definitely one of my favourite snacks post-pregnancy. With my big bowl of apples I had a big bowl of low fact butternut soup, and about 12 Laughing Cow blocks.

Don't judge... some of them went into the soup okay.

Comments

Popular Posts